The Role and Responsibilities:
• Hands on development of Enterprise Services including Messaging Bus, BPM, Cloud, Common UI, Alert/Event, Report, Web Services
• Working with / leading / influencing multiple blended teams of full-time employees and onshore / offshore contractors operating at multiple locations across time zones.
Required Skills for the job:
• Strong Programming skills in J2EE, Rules, Spring framework, BPM, Cloud, UI, AJAX, JMS, ORM technologies like Hibernate, XML, Enterprise caching, various Open Source like TomCat, JBoss and best of breed commercial products, scripting languages with in-depth knowledge of related enterprise best practices, standards, and libraries.
• Hands-on experience with web-services and knowledge of SOA standards, and other approaches to service-oriented integration, source code management best practices, continuous integration, and automated testing.
• Experience and knowledge in developing modern process driven applications using BPM.
• Deep understanding of Software Engineering disciplines with Object Oriented designs, design patterns , Enterprise Patterns and performance analysis techniques.
• Strong knowledge and development experience in Database design and coding.
• Experience in Agile and test-driven development.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong problem solving abilities, analytical skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Strong presentation/white boarding skills; lead architecture discussions in front of business leaders and technically strong colleagues.
• Excellent conflict resolution technique and capable of building consensus with business, technology, and management across multiple organizational structures.
• Bachelor’s degree with hands-on experience, preferably in large financial institutions.