We are looking for a Linux Windows System Analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. As a Linux
Windows System Analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about
new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. You will also perform
standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security. If you are also
interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you.
• Examine and evaluate current systems
• Identify system requirements
• Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
• Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
• Validate changes by testing programs
• Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
• Stay up to date with current technologies and technical developments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• At least 8 years experience in Unix/Linux, Windows & Veritas VVR Experience
o Server configuration and Admin experience
o Data Migration Experience
o Upgrade of application experience
o Virtualization experience
o SQL and Scripting language development experience
• PMO and QA experience
• Networking configuration and management experience
• Security of Networking and Servers experience is helpful