BizCal Terms of Service
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Sri Infotech and governs use of this app (BizCal 2) made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the BizCal 2App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the BizCal 2App.
In order to ensure BizCal 2 provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the “Report as offensive” feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and Sri Infotech only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Sri Infotech, not Apple, is solely responsible for BizCal 2App and its content.
2. Privacy BizCal 2 may collect and use information about your usage of the BizCal 2 App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Sri Infotech may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the BizCal 2 App.
3. Limited License Sri Infotech grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the BizCal 2 App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the BizCal 2 App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions By using the BizCal 2 App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the BizCal 2 App does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Your access to the BizCal 2 App may be terminated without warning if BizCal 2 believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s use of the BizCal 2 App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child’s use of the BizCal 2 App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to BizCal 2, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty Sri Infotech disclaims all warranties about the BizCal 2 App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, BizCal 2, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support Sri Infotech does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law. Sri Infotech, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Support BizCal 2 offers BizCal 2 ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party components and plugins. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of the app on the operating system itself.
9. Product Claims Sri Infotech, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the BizCal 2 App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the BizCal 2 App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
10. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims Sri Infotech shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the BizCal 2 App. To the extent Sri Infotech is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Sri Infotech, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the BizCal 2 App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
11. Subscription: BizCal 2 offers a 7-day free trial. You can use all the custom alerts features during this time. 3 month subscription available for $0.99 1 year subscription available for $3.99
Your subscription will automatically renew before the expiration date and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can cancel subscription auto renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
12. Price Changes BizCal 2 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all subscriptions and products, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Sri Infotech website.